Usage Conditions for NSW Dine and Discover Vouchers
CONDITIONS FOR REDEEMING NSW DINE & DISCOVER VOUCHERS
We are excited to announce that we are now accepting the NSW Dine & Discover Vouchers. You will be able to redeem your Discover NSW vouchers exclusively for our May performance of Freaky Friday at Engadine Community Centre. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept the Dine vouchers. Below, you will find instructions on how to redeem your voucher.
Steps to Redeem your NSW Dine & Discover Voucher:
1. Select your desired performance, type of tickets, and add them to your cart as usual.
2. When you reach the Cart, locate the section for NSW Dine and Discover and enter your code. Please note that the codes change every 10 minutes. If you encounter the message "Voucher not found," you will need to generate a new code through the NSW app.
3. Enter your code and click "Apply NSW Voucher."
4. Proceed to the checkout and complete the payment for the remaining balance.
1. In accordance with the NSW Government's usage policies, each person can only apply one (1) NSW Dine & Discover voucher code per day. This means that only one (1) code can be used per order.
2. Vouchers can only be redeemed for ticket purchases and cannot be used for any other items sold at the canteen or bar.
3. Vouchers can ONLY be applied to advance ticket sales made through the online ticket sale function. Phone orders or tickets purchased at the venue will not be eligible for voucher redemption.
4. Vouchers cannot be applied retrospectively, to existing orders, or to previous purchases.
5. Once a voucher has been redeemed, it cannot be returned. However, in accordance with our Ticketing Policy, a refund may be provided if eligible.
6. The Dine and Discover scheme vouchers will expire on June 30, 2022, and cannot be used for future productions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can I redeem multiple vouchers in one transaction?
As per the NSW Government's usage policies, only one (1) NSW Dine & Discover voucher code can be applied per person per day. Therefore, only one (1) code can be used per order.
Can I get a refund for my voucher?
Unfortunately, once your voucher has been redeemed, it cannot be refunded.
Can I use my NSW Dine & Discover code for any performance of Freaky Friday?
Yes, you can use your Discover voucher for any performance.
I want to make a group booking with my friends. Can we all use our NSW Dine & Discover Codes?
Absolutely. However, please note that the system only allows one voucher per transaction. Therefore, we recommend that each person individually books their ticket to be able to apply the code. Our ticket sales are not extremely fast-paced, so if you coordinate well, the process will be smooth. Please be aware that our ticket fees are $1 per ticket, regardless of the number of tickets purchased in one transaction. We do not charge any additional transaction fees like Ticketek does.
I accidentally selected the wrong seat when booking, and I want to sit next to my friend. What should I do?
No problem. Please send us an email at [email protected] with your confirmation details and the desired seat location as soon as possible, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
I have already made a booking before you started accepting NSW Dine & Discover. Can I get a $25 refund?
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund of $25. However, if you reach out to us (Engadine Musical Society) through either a phone call at 1300616063 or an email to [email protected], we can assist you with the cancellation process.
b) Your payment will be fully refunded, including any additional charges, to the original card used for purchase.
c) The refund process may take several days to a week, depending on your card provider, before the funds are returned to your account.
d) The seats you originally selected are now open for public purchase once again.
e) You have the flexibility to select and book your desired ticket/tickets at any time, and you can apply a Dine and Discover voucher during the checkout process. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee the availability of the same seats or any seats at all when you decide to rebook. It is solely the responsibility of the customer, and Engadine MS will not be held liable. These Terms and Conditions have been most recently revised in April 2022. Engadine Musical Society Inc., with Australian Business Number (ABN) 75 582 142 798.
Learn how to cook delicious, mouth-watering beef tacos in the oven. Follow our easy recipe for a quick and satisfying meal that will satisfy your taco cravings.
Indulge in a tantalizing Spiced Egg Delight that will leave your taste buds craving for more. Experience the perfect fusion of aromatic spices and perfectly cooked eggs, guaranteed to make your breakfasts unforgettable.
Convert kJ to Calories on your Apple Watch with this simple 5-step guide. Easily track your energy expenditure and reach your fitness goals. Improve your health and maximize your workouts with accurate calorie calculations. Click here to learn more!
Learn how to navigate the complex dynamics of influencing white individuals, and the impact it may have on your friendships, with Antoinette Lattouf's insightful guide. Discover effective strategies to maintain connections even as you grow and change. Don't miss out on this engaging exploration of friendship and influence.