Please take the time to review the following documents regarding the terms and conditions of various accounts and services offered by Westpac:
1. Deposit Accounts for Personal & SMSF customers Terms and Conditions (PDF 690KB)
- You can access the document [here](https://www.westpac.com.au/content/dam/public/wbc/documents/pdf/pb/PersonalAccountsPDS.pdf).
2. Westpac Debit Mastercard® Terms and Conditions (PDF 349KB)
- You can access the document [here](https://www.westpac.com.au/content/dam/public/wbc/documents/pdf/pb/Debit_MasterCard_TandC.pdf).
3. Online Banking Terms and Conditions (PDF 355KB)
- You can access the document [here](https://www.westpac.com.au/content/dam/public/wbc/documents/pdf/olb/Online_Banking_TCs.pdf).
4. Find out what information you need to provide to become a customer (PDF 657KB)
- You can access the document [here](https://www.westpac.com.au/content/dam/public/wbc/documents/pdf/new-customer-checklist/Checklist_IndividualCustomers.pdf).
Before making any decisions, it is important to read these terms and conditions at westpac.com.au and consider whether the products or services are suitable for you.
1. Apple Pay and Google Pay: Prior to making a decision, please read the Apple Pay Terms and Conditions (PDF 79KB) or the Google Pay Terms and Conditions (PDF 125KB) to determine if they are the right fit for you. To utilize Apple Pay or Google Pay, you will need a compatible device with a supported operating system and an eligible card.
2. Foreign Transaction Fees and Other Charges: Please be aware that overseas debit or credit card withdrawals are subject to a 3% Foreign Transaction Fee. When selecting the "Credit" option for credit card withdrawals, a 2% cash advance fee applies. For a list of Global Alliance members, please visit [here](https://www.westpac.com.au/travel-centre/access-money-overseas/global-atm-alliance/).
3. Cardless Cash: Get Cash is available for eligible Westpac transaction accounts with a linked debit card. There is a limit of 3 withdrawals per day, with a daily withdrawal limit of $500 and a weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. This feature is only accessible at Westpac ATMs in Australia. To access cardless cash on your mobile device, you must be registered for Westpac Online Banking and have the Westpac Mobile Banking App (version 6.1 or above) installed on your iPhone.
4. Westpac Fraud Money Back Guarantee: This guarantee ensures that customers will be reimbursed for any unauthorized transactions, as long as the customer has not contributed to the loss and promptly contacted Westpac. Please refer to the Westpac Debit Mastercard Terms and Conditions for specific details on when a customer may be liable.
5. Card On Hold: This feature is available for personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards. When you sign into Mobile Banking or Online Banking and visit the "Lock a Card Temporarily" section under Card Services, the cards eligible for temporary lock will be listed.
6. Correct Contact Information: To ensure a smooth online transaction process at participating online retailers, please provide us with your correct and up-to-date mobile number and email address.
Please note that Apple Pay, Apple logo, Apple Watch, and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android, Google Pay, and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. World Mastercard®, Mastercard®, and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, while PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Learn how to cook delicious, mouth-watering beef tacos in the oven. Follow our easy recipe for a quick and satisfying meal that will satisfy your taco cravings.
Indulge in a tantalizing Spiced Egg Delight that will leave your taste buds craving for more. Experience the perfect fusion of aromatic spices and perfectly cooked eggs, guaranteed to make your breakfasts unforgettable.
Convert kJ to Calories on your Apple Watch with this simple 5-step guide. Easily track your energy expenditure and reach your fitness goals. Improve your health and maximize your workouts with accurate calorie calculations. Click here to learn more!
Learn how to navigate the complex dynamics of influencing white individuals, and the impact it may have on your friendships, with Antoinette Lattouf's insightful guide. Discover effective strategies to maintain connections even as you grow and change. Don't miss out on this engaging exploration of friendship and influence.