Application for Blue and Exemption Cards
Your application has not been submitted. Please read steps 1 to 3 to discover how to submit your application.
Note: You are incapable of making any additional modifications online. If you desire to alter the information you have entered, please download and print your application and make the modifications manually.
Step 1 - Download and print your application
You must now download and print your application, then proceed to step 2.
Step 2 - Prepare your application
Follow these steps to get your application ready for submission:
- review your printed copy, and ensure the information is accurate
- sign and date the applicant declaration on the application form
- have a representative from your organization check and verify your identification documents
- verify that your organization has signed the application form and listed the identification documents examined (if this has not already been done).
Step 3 - Submit your application
Applications may be submitted through one of the following methods:
Scan and uploadUpload a form
PO Box 12671, Brisbane George Street QLD 4003
53 Albert Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
(07) 3035 5910
What happens next
Once we receive your signed application, we will assess and process it.
You should allow for a minimum of 28 business days for your application to be processed.
The assessment includes a national criminal history check and a thorough evaluation of an individual's eligibility to work with children.
Applications will require additional processing time if:
- forms are incomplete or filled out incorrectly
- there is police or disciplinary information regarding an applicant that needs to be retrieved and considered to determine their eligibility to work with children
- there is a potential name match and the police need to verify the information.
Informing Blue Card Services of changes in circumstances
You must inform Blue Card Services if any of the following changes:
- your contact information
- your personal details (such as a name change resulting from marriage/divorce)
- your employment situation.
Depending on the type of notification, you will need to complete either a physical or online form to provide these notifications.
For instance, you will also need to complete a Link an applicant/cardholder to this organization form for every child-related organization (other than the one that you have mentioned in this application) that you work or volunteer with.
This will connect your azure or exception card to your additional employer so that they can receive significant notifications from Blue Card Services.
All forms can all be located on the Blue Card Services website.
If needed, you can get in touch with Blue Card Services on:
- 1800 113 611 (freecall within Queensland; calls from mobiles may incur charges)
- 07 3211 6999
- [email protected]
Learn how to cook delicious, mouth-watering beef tacos in the oven. Follow our easy recipe for a quick and satisfying meal that will satisfy your taco cravings.
Indulge in a tantalizing Spiced Egg Delight that will leave your taste buds craving for more. Experience the perfect fusion of aromatic spices and perfectly cooked eggs, guaranteed to make your breakfasts unforgettable.
Convert kJ to Calories on your Apple Watch with this simple 5-step guide. Easily track your energy expenditure and reach your fitness goals. Improve your health and maximize your workouts with accurate calorie calculations. Click here to learn more!
Learn how to navigate the complex dynamics of influencing white individuals, and the impact it may have on your friendships, with Antoinette Lattouf's insightful guide. Discover effective strategies to maintain connections even as you grow and change. Don't miss out on this engaging exploration of friendship and influence.